From schools to civic buildings to correctional and community centres, Ashton Mechanical Group has experience in environments that provide unique challenges. Whether we are confronted with a tight timeline while school is on break, restricted access, heightened security measures or changes affecting the world around us, we pool our resources to get the job done.
Ashton Mechanical Group has demonstrated expertise in institutional projects; we understand the needs of our clients and we prioritize schedules and budgets without ever compromising on quality.
Recent Institutional Work
- Cook Elementary and other Richmond School(s)
- Kent and Agassiz Correctional Centres
- North Vancouver School(s)
- Maplewood Fire and Rescue Centre
- Richmond City Hall Repipe
- Richmond City Hall Annex full Division 15
- Richmond Fire Halls: Brighouse, Hamilton and Sea Island
- Richmond Ice Centre
- Richmond RCMP Chiller